400 grams (14 oz.) small almonds
400 grams (14 oz.) plain chocolate
100 grams (3 1/2 oz.) milk chocolate
1. Roast the almonds in an oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Grate the chocolates, place in a tray and heat in moderate oven at 180 degree C (350 degree F) for about 10 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven and continually stir the chocolate until it cools a little. Add the almonds and mix well.
4. Put small pieces of coated almonds on a tray lined with grease proof paper or aluminium foil. Keep in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
5. Wrap in decorative foil and store in the refrigerator.
– From Tarla Dalal’s Racipe