When it comes to motivational or self help books, its is hard to find one that is any better then The Magic of Thinking Big by Dr. David Schwartz. This classic was written in 1959 and its principles are timeless. This book has been read by millions of readers to help them boost sales, get motivated, and as a great general self help book.
The Magic of Thinking Big offers powerful ideas on how to get the most out of your job, your personal life, and as a member of your community. Secrets revealed in each Chapter of the book can help you to:
1. Believe You Can Succeed and You Will
2. Cure Yourself of Excusitis, The Failure Disease
3. Build Confidence and Destroy Fear
4. How to Think Big
5. How to Think and Dream Creatively
6. You Are What You Think You Are
7. Manage Your Environment: Go First Class
8. Make Your Attitudes Your Allies
9. Think Right Toward People
10. Get the Action Habit
11. How to Turn Defeat Into Victory
12. Use Goals to Help You Grow
13. How to Think Like A Leader
Attitude is everything. Enthusiasm can really help you go grow and succeed in everything you do in life and even though the lessons and case studies from the book may seem dated because it was written nearly 50 years ago, they still directly apply to life today. This book can easily help you achieve what ever goals you are working for in your life.
This book makes a great read but an even better listen. While this book has sold millions of copies as a written book, it is gaining popularity as an audiobooks. Especially since many of those who listen to The Magic of Thinking Big are busy people that are on the go.
The Magic of Thinking Big as an audiobook is four hours in length so it is perfect for listening to in the car. And it is easy to listen to a second time to allow the principles to really sink in.