* Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
* Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.
* Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired.
* Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.
* Each one of them is Jesus in disguise.
* Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own.
– Mother Teresa